Tuesday, May 6, 2008

~GiRlZ NiGhT~


So since the men go out selling ALL day long and we get to stay home with the children. Which I am not complaining but some days I would like to pitch my two year old off the balcony. Actually it's more days then not lately! :) We moms decided we needed a night that was just ours. No children, no husbands ( course they always end up being there anyway:) ), no stress just the girls!! We get together and put the kids all down to sleep and then we paint our toe nails, eat chocolate and watch The Bachelor. It is alot of fun to just sit around gossiping about how we can't stand this girl or he doesn't deserve that girl or SHE DID WHAT?!?! :) You girls all now how it goes!! Anyway last night was girls night and I am really excited about my toes so here's what they look like! There's these awesome finger nail polishes where the brush is just tiny so you can do the French tip look and I LOVE IT!:) So I am a little bit addicted! Plus They sell have all different colors too! So it is now a project of mine to collect as many as I can! :) Don't tell Kevin :)

1 comment:

Josh and Amber said...

That is awesome! That is just what every mom needs!