Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Moving......AGAIN!!!


We have finally gotten everything moved into our new apartment! I actually unpacked the last bags on Saturday. I was so excited that I finally had a clutter free house! Then Kevin informed me that we might have to move because this apartment complex doesn't have enough room for all the reps! He said we would have a week probably. So it has been a week today and we had been told that we were just going to stay here. Then Kevin calls me today and told me that we are moving today!! We have to be out by the morning! It's a good thing this place was furnished otherwise I would go really crazy! Just a few minutes ago I talked to Kevin and he told me that we are going to move everything out tonight! So he tightened the dead line again! And I just barely received a text message saying that we might stay here a little longer! I am over half way done packing!!!!! I think I am going to be crazy by the end of the summer!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my goodness! I would be freaking out! You will be in my prayers tonight for sure! Happy Mother's Day to you! How are those cute boys? We miss you so much! I hope this summer flies! We can't wait to see you again!

Josh and Amber said...

That sounds very caotic. I would be going crazy! Good luck with it all!

kajones said...

Oh my gosh!!! You are going to be the expert packer!!

Mindy R said...

That is crazy! I'm sure it will work out. I'm glad you left a comment on our blog, so I was able to find you! Hope all is well. Good luck with it all!

Anonymous said...

nice bag brittney - i recognized it! haha i put mine to good use this summer too when moving to missouri.