Saturday, June 14, 2008

FaThErS DaY

I am so excited for Father's day this year! It's probably because I am actually putting a little bit more effort into it! Here are a couple of scrapblogs for the wonderful dad's in my life! I love them all very much and I am so grateful for all that they have done for us! Happy Father's day!!


Kevin is the best dad that I could ever ask for, for our kids. He never hesitates to help me out. He loves to wrestle and cuddle. He is kind and gentle and tough at the same time. I know that Cahlin absolutely adores his dad! They are great pals. The party always starts when dad is home! Eyan loves to stare at his daddy and he never hesitates to give Kevin a big grunt or huge smile when dad is watching!

The big picture is of Kevin's parents. We love our Grandpa Jones so much! Cahlin always has a GREAT time wrestling with Grandpa. We can't wait till we get to play with him again! We love you! The picture with the heart is of my dad Grandpa Hughes. Happy father's day dad! We love you.We hope that you have a great summer! The last picture is of the boys' Great Grandparents. Grandpa Bowles and Grandpa Bowman. It's so fun that they have 2 sets of Great Grandpas that they can develop relationships with! We love you! I also have a step dad but I don't have any pictures of him! Happy Father's day to you too Grandpa Giles! We love you!

Cahlin prepared a little musical for the great dad's in our life...


1 comment:

Mindy R said...

What a cutie! He did a great job singing that song! I bet Kevin was proud!