Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Going Home!!!

Well it is official I am flying home on July 15! My brother is getting married on the 19th so it's the perfect excuse to go home! My brother Robert has finally found a girl crazy enough to marry him! Woohoo! No I'm just kidding he's a great kid and so is she. Since plane tickets are CRAZY expensive I am flying home with the kids and we are staying in Idaho with family until Kevin is done working for the summer ( about 7 weeks!) it's a really long time but we don't want to pay $1500 dollars on plane tickets! But this means that I get to go to the wedding and I get to go to Kevin's family reunion! And last but not least I get to read Breaking Dawn with my sisters and sister in-laws!!! I don't know if you guys have noticed but I have a little count down on my page and it's in the 30's now!! I can't wait! I am really excited but it will be really hard to be away from Kevin for that long.

4 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

How fun that you get to go back home! 7 weeks is a long time. But I'm sure you got lots of family to keep you occupied!

McKenzie said...

That is so exciting that you get to come home! It's sad that Kevin can't come with you, but I bet it will be a good time for you. Your boys are so cute and do such funny things!

Alan and Lynette said...

YIPPEE!!! I'm sooo excited that you're going to be at the reunion!! We are planning on it...too bad Kev won't be there... :( ...we'll hold out for December:)

Liz said...

Brit--I am sooo sorry! I have not been in touch forever! We have had some major computer issues and they aren't over yet AND we've been down in St. George for a week while Jeff tiled my Mom's house. Anywho...I am sooo excited to see you guys at Robert's wedding! Yeah! Alison is rolling over like Eyan. I was blown away. She will not stay on her tummy for more than a second. It's crazy! I can't wait to have them together!!!