Friday, June 13, 2008

Hopeless Case


I haven't been able to get on the computer all week because our power cord decided to quit working and we had to order a new one. I pretty much went crazy all week long not being able to get on the internet. And it wasn't just not being able to blog I was really upset that I couldn't even look at my bank account! I am going to have to go to AA for computer freaks. This is the last post that I will do today! Cahlin got new church clothes and I am very in love with that little boy and he looks sooo handsome in them. He is my little missionary in-training! I just want to kiss his checks all the time!!!

1 comment:

Mindy R said...

I'm glad your connected again! I think I would go crazy without the internet for a week as well. We are so spoiled now a days. Anyway, Cahlin looks so handsome in his cute church clothes. I love the tie!