Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Home at Last!


On Tuesday of this week we ventured out on a 4 1/2 hour plane ride and a 5 1/2 hour car ride home. We were so excited to be home in Idaho! The boys did great on the plane ride. Cahlin was given a set of wings and he was very excited so he just kept on flying his plane around on his seat. When we took off he kept saying " We're going to fall. We're going to fall!" Eyan did great as well, I don't think he cried at all! He did however spit up all over me and blow out of his diaper on me! I guess that's what goes with being a mom!
We are staying at my sisters house. She has 2 dogs and they terrified Cahlin at first but now he absolutely loves them! She also has a four wheeler and he has never liked it. We decided that we would take him on a short ride around the block everyday so that he could get used to it! He somewhat likes it now. It's still not his favorite thing in the world to do but he tolerates it! I can't get pictures to load on my grandma's computer so we will have to wait for a little bit to get the pictures up and going! Sorry!

1 comment:

Savannah said...

I'm so sorry about the spit-up and blow-out! I hate that! But you're right: It just comes with being a mom.