Friday, November 21, 2008

Catch up...

Thursday night we ventured over to Idaho Falls to go to the midnight Twilight premiere. It was a lot of fun and we enjoyed the movie very much. It actually was really good. They did a really great job with the movie. It was crazy to see people standing in line outside. It was such a cold night too! Kevin works for Z 103. They had bought out a whole entire theater and so we got in FREE! And we had great seats! If anyone is worried about the movie not being good don't worry. It's really great! It's not the greatest movie in the world but it was good.
In other news... Eyan has moved on up to a sippy cup!! We are just testing it out right now. You know just giving it to him with his food and letting him play with it. He's not a huge fan of water. It's pretty funny to see his face when he tastes it. We also cut his hair! It was getting a little bit longer in some places and it looked pretty funny. He looks like a cancer patient now. :( It's ok. I know it will grow!
By the way, we got a new memory card!! I had to have one before Thanksgiving! I wanted to take pictures of us at the movie but now the flash doesn't want to work on our camera!! :( So, the only pictures we got were of a black screen! But, I can still get pictures in the day light! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Cute new pictures all over your blog! I can't wait to see you all in person!!! Handsome boys!!!

The Millar Family said...

I always love to read your blog. I will try to do better on mine! Your boys are so cute. I am also a huge Twilight fan it only took me 3 days to read all 4 books. I was hoping the movie would be good. Love you all!

Alan and Lynette said...

Lovin' the monster post:) What great fun:) Congrats on the new memory card and I'm sorry that your flash is busted...doesn't that just bite it?!...seriously... Your boys are getting so grown up! Eyan looks so old sitting up by himself!
I've been debating cutting Jake's hair for the same reason, but can't get over the irrational fear that it won't grow back...working on that one... :)

Trish said...

I am glad you have positive comments about Twilight. Liz and I want to see it while we are up there. By the way, Eyan is NOT old enough to have a sippy. No way! I can't believe how big he is!