Monday, December 1, 2008

7 weird & wacky facts about Brittney!!!

I was tagged by Jessica!!Sorry Jess, it has taken me a while to get this done!:)

~ Tell 7 random/weird things about yourself
~Send this tag to 7 people
~Be Creative!

1: I am extremely picky about what my kids eat. I don't like them to have a lot of sugary food or crappy food. I think it is because I have been struggling with my own weight and I really don't want my kids to have that problem. So I want to teach them to eat healthy! Also, I am very critical of their clothes and hair. I have to air dry any shirt or pants that I really like and I have to fold their clothes just perfectly. When ever Kevin does the laundry I will actually re-fold everything that he has done! I know I'm a brat. Also, Cahlin's hair has to be just right. Ok, I guess everything with my kids I am really neat about.

2: I HATE any kind of fat on my meat. I think i is disgusting!When ever I have to clean chicken before I cook it I will cut all the fat off and anything tough or veins or anything like that. I don't like to eat stakes because the fat seems to be laced through out the meat. I have actually gaged before. I also HATE when my meat is anywhere near the red zone. It has to be totally brown or I won't eat it!

3: I look at peoples nails. :) Girls toe nails... if they aren't polished and looking nice and I am close to that person. I will actually volunteer to do their nails for them. :) I just really like the look of nice toe nails. I think that it helps a women feel better about herself too. Especially in the summer. My kids nails have to be cut and Kevin's too. I hate it when guys have long nails, you know the cashier when he hands you back your money and you notice long disgusting nails that have dirt under them... :( so sick.

4: I LOVE it when my counters are clean. I hate it when there are crumbs on them. I have to wash them all down. I love seeing nice glossy counters!

5: This one is bad and it's really annoying. But... if someone tells me that I need to change something about myself, I don't know like if my shirt looks bad or something. I will leave it on because they want it changed. So basically
if you tell me to do something I will refuse to do it until I want to. It has to be my idea.

6: I like to peel skin off of sunburns. :) I know some of you are thinking that is so gross. But I do!! I can't help it. :)

7: I have to have some kind of light on when I watch a show or movie. I can't stand it when all the lights are off. I don't know why but I just do!!

Ok well I sound like a total freak now. And I sound like a brat. I promise I'm not! These are just the things that I am really weird about! So I tag...
*Camilee D. *Penny D. *Kendra E. *Sabrina H. *Becky M. *Melinda D. *Shawna Z.
Have fun realizing if you are a freak like me!!!:)

3 comments:

Zajanc Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zajanc Family said...

You are so cute Brittney!

Kendra said...

You are so funny! And I LOVE the pictures of your boys! They are so adorable! So, I want to know where you find the time to keep your counters glossy and to re-fold the laundry that Kevin does--actually forget that just tell me how you get him to DO the laundry!!! :) Your family is so darn adorable.