Monday, December 22, 2008

First Snow

I know, I know, I am a little behind. But, we had a Christmas party for the Jones family 2 weekends ago and I left my camera at Kevin's sisters house. So I have been without my camera! So here are the pictures of the first snow of December! We were so excited at our house that when Kevin came home for lunch we had to build a snowman! He's just a little guy but it was fun!
The creating process of our little Frosty... Baby Frosty... I tried to put a baby carrott and some chocolate chips on his face but they just feel out and then I actually knocked his head off trying... so he doesn't have a face!I know Kevin's not looking at the camera in this picture but I thought it was cute how he is looking at Cahlin.
Our foot prints... it goes from oldest to youngest... Eyan's isn't actually is foot print but I thought it was about his size... he was taking a nap:)
Eyan and Daddy! I had to represent Eyan and I thought this picture was really cute! I love my family! I have such handsome men in my life!

No comments: