Tuesday, December 23, 2008

High School Tag...

Ok here is the long awaited for tag... I know you all have just been biting your nails for it!!!:) I know , I know I'm not as cool as I think I am... but hey... a girl can dream!:)

1. Who was your best friend?
~ The girls on my dance team were all my very good friends and we could talk about anything but my very closest were Nicole Peebeler ( who is right behing me in the pic.) and Marian Peterson. ( to my left if you are looking at the pic.)
2. Did you Play any sports?
~ In my book Dance is a sport. And here is why... the Cheerleaders were considered a sports team and every morning they sat on their butts and talked while we the dance team ran our guts off and worked on our dance for 3 hours every single day! So Yes I did one sport!!! DANCE!!! And I freaking loved it!

3. What kind of car did you drive?

~ I drove a varity of different shades of red Geo Metro!! It was so awesome. The bumper was ducked tapped on! But it got me where I needed to go!

4. It's Friday, where were you?
~ I either had a dance performance at a game or I was just going to the game. Or I was at work. OR I was playing with my friends doing some random thing that we thought of!

5. Were you a party animal?
~ No way, I have always been terrified of anything with drugs or alcohol. I Iwent to one party and that was to get this guy that I liked to not drink. Needless to say... it didn't work and I never went to another party again!Plus, it was against dance rules to do anything like that. I couldn't even drink pop... I didn't have room for anything else!

6. Were you considered a flirt?
~ I'm not gonna lie... if I liked a guy I made myself known to him! But, I don't think I was a big flirt...

7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir?
~ Nope, I knew I didn't have a singing voice so I wasn't about to embarrass myself with that!

8. Were you a nerd?
~ I don't think I was a nerd. I believe I was well liked by most people. I wasn't the most popular chick in school, but to be honest the most popular people were probably doing things that weren't exactly good. So, I don't think I really wanted to be part of that. I was happy with my status in High School.

9. Were you ever suspended or expelled?
~ No way. First of all you all know my parents... I would have been shot. Second of all I would have been in deep with my coaches. I did sluff a couple of times and I was so scared of getting caught that I couldn't even enjoy it!

10. Can you sing the fight song?
~ I couldn't have even sang it when I was in High School. But my dance team had a bunch of chants and stuff and I do still remember those. ... DON'T MESS, DON'T MESS! DON'T MESS WITH THE BEST CAUSE THE BEST DON'T MESS... and so on...:)

11. Who was your favorite teacher?
~ This sounds like I am sucking up but I'm totally not. My dance coaches were my favorite teachers. I spent 3 hours every single day with those ladies and they taught me so much not just in dance. I will always love them!! But Mr. McFarland was my favorite teacher teacher. He let me do anything I wanted... :)

12. What was your school Mascot?

~ We were the Trojans! Everyone made fun of our mascot because our school always had the highest pregnancy rate... go figure... :)

13. Did you go to the Prom?
~ I did go to the Prom. But in Rigby it was called Commencement. My junior year I went with a guy Named Stephen Wood and my senior year my husband took me!!!

14. If you could go back would you?
~ I would go back for my Dance Team. If I could practice with my girls and perform with them again. I would give anything! I loved that part of High School and I will always cherish those memories and those girls!!

15. What do you remember most about Graduation? ~ I remember going shopping with my mom to get a new dress to wear. I remember hanging out with Kevin's family. And I remember being out on the lawn with all of my family getting pictures done and thinking that I loved them!

16. Where were you on senior skip day?
~ We were all out in some field that had been wet and was super muddy and we were digging trucks in it. And everyone was in mud fights. But, I didn't want to get dirty so I only went in a truck once and then I sat on a four wheeler for the rest of the time. Pretty lame... but I did get some sun!

17. Did you have a job your senior year?

~ Heck yes! I worked at the local Arctic Circle! Woohoo!! I kinda sucked at first but then a lot of people from school started working there, including some of my dance girls. Arctic Circles motto is " Where the good stuff is". Nicole, Me and another girl tapped one of the bags to our windows in our cars and had that motto out where everyone could read it.... my dad made me take it off at once and he was furious!! I don't know why... we were just refering to the food... :)

18. Where did you go most often for lunch?
~ Arctic Circle, I could eat there for free... or Kevin and I would get some pringles and corn nuts and sit in the hall.

19. Have you gained weight since then?
~ Um... yes... it's my worst nightmare!

20. What did you do after graduation?
~ Well, went to the all night party and then went over to Kevin's house and hung out with his family.

21. What year did you graduate?
~2004

22. Are you going/ did you go to your/5/10 year reunion?
~ Heck yes! I cant' wait to see a lot of people!

I tag: anyone that wants to re-live their high school memories!!

4 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

That's a fun tag! To go back and re-live your high school moments. It sucked that mine were interuppted by having to move to St. George, I hated that. And I have to add the cheerleaders must have sat on their butts and talked after I left. Because I remember working my butt off and running the halls and stairs in the early a.m. before anyone else even showed up to school. But I consider the dance team a sport too. My sister was on the dance team 3 years and I know they work hard! You guys are great!

Unknown said...

I so miss Dance. :( Wish I could just relive that part of high school again.

Zajanc Family said...

I would love it if you came by my parents home, just stop by. I'll be there on christmas until about 4 or 5, so any time before that. I love your memories from high school. Dance was awesome!

Sabrina said...

Haha...you are so funny. Burt! I didn't know he had a nick name. hehe. Merry Christmas. We love you guys and miss everyone. I think you have more time than I do to blog now.