Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pie and Music


Here ya go folks! I found this online, I was looking for reciepes for Valentines Day. I think this would be a great dessert if you are staying in for V-Day! enjoy!
  • 1 Tablespoon water
  • 1 Package BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate (8 squares) coarsely chopped ( I just broke them up)
  • 1 Cup whipping cream
  • 6 Tablespoon seedless raspberry jam divided
  • 1 OREO Pie Crust (6 oz)
  • 2 Cups raspberries
**haha this is the picture that got me excited about this pie... please don't look back at my picture of the pie I made... this picture makes my pie look horrible!!:)

Directions

  1. MICROWAVE chocolate and whipping cream in medium bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring every minute. Beat with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Add 2 Tbsp. of the jam; mix well.
  2. POUR into crust; cover. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
  3. ARRANGE raspberries on top of pie. Microwave remaining 1/4 cup jam and the water in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec.; stir until well blended. Brush over raspberries. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
  4. Size-Wise: Enjoy one serving of this indulgent dessert with friends and family on a special occasion.
  5. Make Ahead: Pie can be prepared ahead of time. Cover and freeze up to 2 days. Place in refrigerator to thaw about 2 hours before serving.

Ok, I am sorry that I have to do this to everyone BUT I need a little break from mushy love music! So, I am putting on a fun song for the day. I just need to get up and dance every now and then! It was driving me nuts just having sllloooowww love songs! Kevin laughs at me because I"m supposed to put sweet songs on here or music that pertains to our family. But I can't help it I like fun music that makes you just want to move!!! I love a good beat to listen to while you work!And I sweet picture of my baby boy sleeping... :)

3 comments:

Shayna said...

I want to make that pie now! Your baby is a cutie, Jonas is a light sleeper, I could never get that close without him waking up!
ps - blogger is being stupid, sorry if this shows up more than once.

Josh and Amber said...

Yummy! Looks delish! And your pie looks exactly like that one, I dunno what your talking about!:) By the way I love the new music, it makes me want to just get up and move!!:) Love the sleeping picture, so cute!!!

The Adams Family said...

Wow that dish looks scrumptious!! Your children are just so darn cute too! Sweets and Kids... good combination. :) Love you.