Saturday, February 14, 2009

Gracie Lou Freebush... Jones




This is our new member of our family! She's finally all settled down and we are all used to each other now!! She's a great dog, she NEVER barks, she never bites. She loves the kids. She's always checking on them and she puts them to bed with us and everything. We have had tons of fun going on walks with her and letting her, Cahlin and Kevin run around in the field behind our house! She's very loving and she's very smart. We are so happy to have her in our family!!!

**** I am so glad that Valentines day is here! I was getting so sick of this theme background! I know, I know, I have serious issues changing my blog! :) Also, we picked Eyan up the other day and he had been slimed by Grace!! EWW! It was pretty funny tho,you can actually see that he has hair!!!:)

8 comments:

Mindy R said...

I love your new background. It's always fun to have variety in your life! I can't believe how big Eyan and Cahlin are now. I love your new addition to your family. I don't think I am brave enough to get a dog. I'm glad it's working out so well.

Mille said...

Wow, what a cute dog Britt! So glad she is doing good with the kids. Gracie is the cutest name...thats the name I had picked out for a little girl...I'm not so sure now...cause I would think of your cute dog!! haha!

Kelcie said...

Awesome dog! I wish we could get a dog. She looks like a really nice and cute dog! how fun!

Josh and Amber said...

She is such a beautiful dog! I'm do glad she's working out for you guys!! She looks like so much fun!

Trish said...

I was looking to see if you got this doggy last weekend. I am super happy for y'all that she is such a good dog! How wonderful! Can't wait to hear more about her. And what a cute name! Is that from Miss Congeniality?

Lori said...

Brittney, I still want you to do some pages for me. I will try to get some things together and maybe I can pay you by the page or time you decide. Gracee is my niece's name. But somehow it suits your darling dog as well. Take care of yourself!

Jessica said...

Britt, she's a beautiful dog! Trav and I got a dog-right before we found out we were pregnant! Needless to say, pregnancy hormones and taking care of a puppy...weren't my bucket of tea! So I am glad you guys were so smart and waited till your kids were a little older! Don't get me wrong, me and the dog are all good now! But just wanted to let you know...nice move! And also the dog is really gorgeous and I love her name! It is so fun to see the joy a pet brings to children! Brielle all ready loves her dog!

Alan and Lynette said...

Teehee...Gracie Lou Freebush rocks:) She looks very sweet. I'm glad you're happy with your choice:)