Friday, February 20, 2009

Near Drowning


Just a minute ago, I was sitting on the living room floor folding some laundry, Eyan was sitting next to me helping me put the socks back in the basket and taring everything I had folded apart, when Cahlin walks in and says...

Cahlin: Mommy, I just went potty and Jeffery fell into the toilet ( Jeffery is his stuffed giraffe)

Mom: Why did he do that?

Cahlin: Well, I put him on top of my head while I went potty and he fell in! So, I put him on the floor and told him bad Jeffery and put him in timeout.

We then ventured into the bathroom to see the poor victim of such a horrible accident. He was soaking wet on my floor. Luckily for Jeffery, Cahlin had fished him out in time.. no damage occurred. But I'm sure his pride is a bit hurt!

6 comments:

The Millar Family said...

Oh that is so sweet!! It is so funny the things kids do. Good thing Jeffery was saved even though he had to go to timeout!

Alan and Lynette said...

Ha! That's too funny:) Glad that he survived...it would've been a tragic loss to the whole family:)
And the mental picture of Cahlin on the pot with Jeffrey on his head SLAYS me. SOOO funny! Where do these ideas come from? Do you and Kevin balance things on your head... ? :)

Mille said...

That is too cute. I wonder what made him think to put Jeffery on his head instead of setting him on the counter. I always wonder what little kids are thinking. You will have to help Cahlin give Jeffrey a real bath!

McKenzie said...

Hahahaha! I laughed so hard when I read this. So funny!

Josh and Amber said...

Haha that's such a funny story! Poor Jeffery! I'm glad no damage was done!

Those pics of Eyan below under the table are hilarious!

Trish said...

LOL and again LOL. Poor Jeffrey, and - wait LOL again - oh and again LOL. Lincoln is asking me what's so funny. I can just picture cute little Cahlin...