Monday, March 2, 2009

Bachelor


I am going to go crazy waiting to see tonight's Finale of The Bachelor!!! I can't watch it until tomorrow and I'm dieing knowing that it will be on tonight!! This sucks! I am rooting for Melissa, I think she and Jason have a good connection and I think that she would be good with Ty. I feel like Molly is still to young and scared I think that she will chicken out in the long run. I don't think she's ready for a huge commitment. I'm not even going to talk about DeAnna, that girl makes me so angry. I don't know who she thinks she is coming back on the show and messing with this poor guy again. She choose Jesse and he was a loser so get over it!!! So... happy Bachelor watching and I can't wait to gab about it with everyone!

5 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

I have to admit that since it's real quiet around here at night I've been catching up on all sorts of shows that I don't normally watch and, at your recommendation I've joined the ranks...I didn't watch the whole season...can't handle that much drama, but I watched from the final 4...and the tell all session...Poor Jason...I don't know who he'll pick either...I'm also hoping for Melissa though...seems like Jason is totally taken with her eyes, but has nothing else to say about her...big decision...I don't know anything about DeAnna...don't like her vibe though...

Trish said...

Brittney,

Clay and I took the kids to a school activity so we DVR'd it and watched it when we got home. Only to find that we didn't record the "After the Final Rose.." Augh - so we got on the Youtube and found out what happened. I was shocked. Have fun watching it!

the h fam. said...

you're in for a surprise!!!!

Cody and Jill said...

Well Cody and i got back last night around 1:30 in the morning and I was dying to see who he picked so I had it recorded of course and i stayed up until about 3:30a.m. to watch ADN THAN WOKE UP TO GO TO WORK AND I AM STILL SHOCKED AND WOWED! so i am just waiting for my sister to finish it up so i can talk with someone about it. I just like watching it when he had like 10 girls to choose from so i haven't watched it the whole time but man i feel like i have. so enjoy

Josh and Amber said...

I'm still speechless!