Monday, May 4, 2009

Dancing Disappointment


Usually I have to say that I don't really like Dancing with the Stars I think it's kinda old people.. ish... so, I have never really been a fan of it. I'm more into the type of dancing that you see on So You Think you Can Dance. But I noticed before this new season of Dancing with the Stars came on that they had quite a few people that I liked on the show. Melissa from the bachelor, Shawn Johnson and a few more. I had never really heard of Chuck Wicks because I'm not a Country music type person. But I totally loved him!! Anyways, He got kicked off this last week.... :( sad. He really wasn't a very good dancer but he was SO funny and I always loved his jokes and his presence. Just thought I'd give a lil shout out about it... does anyone else watch this? Who do you think will win? :) Have a super Monday!!! BTW, it's MAY!!!!!!! WOOT!!! Happy May day!


Here's one of my favorites of his dances. This was probably his best one tho. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Kelcie said...

I love dancing with the stars! I don't watch it faithfully but when I get a chance I love it! I liked chuck a lot too, did you know that he and his dancing partner. Julianne Hough are boy/girlfriend? Anyway, I don't know who I want to win, I love Shawn and Melissa and Giles. But Lil kim is awesome as well. Pretty much I like all of them and I think it is a blast to watch. It always makes me wish I could dance, you probably don't think that though cuz you can dance!