Friday, July 31, 2009

I can't handle it!!!!!

Ok, I can't handle the suspense!!! I just have to post pictures! The piano is DONE!!!!!! It was a great project and I'm finding myself bored... I have nothing to do at night anymore! I guess I'll have to start reading again!! I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am with my piano! It looks a thousand times better!!!! I never thought it could look this good!! I know you have seen before pics but I have to put them next to each other just so everyone can get the full effect!! Enjoy!! Now, if you can't tell which one is the before picture then I have a huge problem! :) I love that the keys reflect on the wood. The stain is black but in some places it's lighter. Old:
NEW!!

9 comments:

Shayna said...

Wow! Excellent job! It looks so nice, love it :)

Unknown said...

I love it-- it looks great, good job!

Mindy R said...

It looks AMAZING!!! You guys are very talented and patient!

The Adams Family said...

GREAT JOB!

Mille said...

It looks beautiful! You did such a good job. Talk about a lot of work!

the h fam. said...

it looks really good!

Desmond Doings said...

amazing!!! now do you want to come help me with mine? Love you.

Lori said...

Brittney, this has to be priceless to you! You are amazing!

Trish said...

bRITTNEY, It does look really, really good! Awesome job! Way to go! How about play the piano when you're bored. Find some new music and practice!