Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Slacker

So, our internet has not been working lately so I come to you from the LIBRARY! I love it! I feel like my whole life is out and everyone can see everything here! Anyways, life is great. Kevin isn't leaving for Basic Training for a long while and so we are excited to have a great family summer! Father's day was great fun! The boys got Kevin the Perfect Pullup.... he loves it! Plus, Cahlin gets a good workout too, ( with dad's help). We haven't been up to very much. We are excited to have a good ole' Idaho 4th of July. But we heard that it might rain... and that makes us very sad. We are also excited to go camping in 2 weeks and I have a wedding cake this next weekend so keep your eyes out for that! Oh, and for some big news...... Eyan is finanlly WALKING!!! Every single day he gets better and better! We are so proud of him for taking the plung into toddlerhood! We hope everyone is having a great summer and enjoying the sunshine while it lasts! We love you all!!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

R&R, camping, & cake. It all sound great to me. I like seeing the cake pics so take lots. enjoy the fireworks b/c we don't get them here. :)

Covered In Crafts said...

Ohh the days when the little ones are first stepping into the toddler years... That's so much fun! Can't wait to see the cake!! :) Happy 4th of July!!

Trish said...

We might run into you in IF if you come up. We are leaving for ID in a couple of hours - I have sooo much to do but haven't been to blogger-land for a couple weeks! Way to go Eyan!! You've got your hands full now!

Josh and Amber said...

Glad to hear your family is doing so well! I'm jealous you got to go to Idaho for the 4th this year. My plans to go didn't work out, but I still had a great 4th and I guess I got to go to Idaho last year, so it's ok! Congrats to Eyan!! Yay!!