Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Slacker

So, I've been a huge slacker when it comes to the blogging world. I haven't posted anything, I haven't commented on anything. I officially have lost my blog addiction. I'm very sad that it's gone. I need to get it back! We've done lots of fun things this summer and I haven't posted anything! I'm horrible. I've also lost my camera in the last 3 days so, if anyone finds it, let me know!! :) Hopefully I will jump back on the wagon and get going again soon. Sorry, I haven't commented on anyone's posts either. I do read most everyone's blogs I just haven't been commenting! Have a great week!!!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

You make me laugh. some days I think I spend to much time on here so take a break if thas is what you need. Hope you find the camera, we enjoy seeing what you are up to.

The Adams Family said...

Brit, I have been exactly the same way expect A LOT LONGER! Hey... by the way... good Luck in the Military. I loved it when Russ was in. I wish we could go back in.:)

Mindy R said...

I know what you mean. I suppose it's the time of the year. Summers are so busy and fun. I look forward to see what you guys are up to. If you come to UT any time soon, let us know!