Sunday, September 6, 2009

4th of July!!

I've been told repeatedly lately that I have fallen off the wagon in the blogging world. One would have never thought that it would happen to me! But it did! I just haven't had that urge to get it up again! Maybe because it takes 15 hours to load one picture!
Anyways, for the 4th we went over to the Desmond's and went to the Idaho Falls parade.. which by the way is extremely long and they need to cut it down. Then we headed back to the Desmonds and had a water fight! I forgot my swim clothes so I sat on the side and took pictures with Mel's camera.. i forgot ours! Then after about 1/2 an hour I could take it anymore and I put on my pj's and got wet! It was a lot of fun! Then we had a bbq, then we headed over the G & G Hughes and had a bbq there! It was fun to see them and let the kids play!
After the bbq, we took Eyan back to the Desmond's so he wouldn't have to stay up late. It was kinda fun just to have Cahlin. So, we played on the Green belt and walked around, saw Kendra and her little boy!! ( So cute! ) :) then we met up with 2 couples from our ward and watched the fireworks!
I'm so grateful that we could be back in Idaho this summer. We have had so much fun going to all the family get togethers. We have missed our families so much. I'm also grateful for the country that we live in and the rights and privlidges that we have.



These were the only pictures we got... if you would like more check out Dale and Melinda's blog!!

No comments: