Thursday, December 17, 2009

Baby Hungry





Yes, folks that's right! Cahlin and Eyan are baby hungry! We got to spend last week with baby Aurora and her parents! Cahlin just loved her, he thought she was so cute and he loved to hold her. Eyan was in love with her and Sabrina. He always wanted to hold the baby and he wanted to give her kisses all day long! We just love miss Aurora and can't wait till the next time that we get to play with her again! She's just the sweetest thing ever!

I'm sorry guys I just couldn't decide which pictures were the cutest so I just put them all on! I love this cute cute kids! All 3 of them!


3 comments:

Ashley Reno said...

so cute. I love all the pictures. Babies are the best. They bring such a special spirit with them.

Lori said...

She fits right in, a girl is exactly what you need!

Sabrina said...

Those pics r great. we miss everyone too.