Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dear Santa....



We had such a great time over Christmas! We went up to my mom's house so that they wouldn't have an empty house on Christmas and I have to say, I enjoyed it so much! On Christmas Eve we all got together with my mom's family and had a big family dinner. It was fun and there was tons of yummy food! After the party we went back to my mom's house and opened our Christmas Eve gifts. The boys opened up jammies. Of course! I was also given jammies! So much fun! Of course we also had to write Santa a letter telling him about his cookies and the carrots for his reindeer but we made the cookies as well! I was a cheap mom this year and I bought Pillsbury cookie dough! :) Don't tell anyone! I love Christmas and being closer to our family. I love all of them so much! Merry late Christmas everyone!!

2 comments:

The MK Crew said...

Kids' excitement is the best! I love that part of Christmas! We were glad to skype into the party-wish we didn't have to miss it!

Trish said...

So glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Clay sat with me tonight reading every ones blogs. He also enjoyed the pictures on facebook of you kids. Your boys are getting so big. Abby couldn't believe how old Eyan is! Love and miss you guys! PS. I posted tonight. It's long.