Thursday, March 25, 2010

Birthday!

Today is Eyan's second birthday!! I can't believe that my baby is 2!! He's been so much fun to have around! He's so sweet but he's also a huge punk at times. But I couldn't ask for any other child. His favorite thing to do is anything that brother gets to do. I have been amazed at the things that Eyan is pretty good at that took Cahlin awhile to learn. They are the best little buds but they can also fight like crazy!

Here are some pictures of Eyan over the last 2 years! We love you Eyan! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

I feel so left out...Birthday cake :(. I hope it was fun and that cake looks so good!

Jessica said...

oh he is so fun! I love your boys! TOO CUTE! I was wondering if you would mind giving me the recipe you use for your chocolate cake you made for the RS birthday dinner? It was really good.

Thanks, Jessica Brown

Katy said...

He is getting so big! I remember coming to visit you at the hospital when he was born...sniff. Love the cake!