Friday, September 17, 2010

~Eclipse Premiere~

In July Kevin surprised me for my birthday and got me and my friend tickets to the Eclipse premiere!! I was SO excited! So, as you all know because I am a total Twilight crazy person we had to go out and get ourselves some cute little Eclipse t-shirts. Then we headed on out to the movie theater to stake out our spots on the grass! We had a great time eating, playing cards, getting rained on and laughing and the other crazy people all around us. The movie was GREAT!! My favorite one so far! All the actors are finally getting to be a bit better at their jobs! We didn't get home til very late in the morning but it was very much worth it! So, if I haven't mentioned it in the past I will now just so everyone is clear on how I stand.... I LOVE TWILIGHT!!! :) Thank you Kevin for being so thoughtful and sending me out to play.








No comments: