Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fun faces

I don't really remember why these pics were taken but I thought they were all very cute.

Kevin loves to take random pictures of me, I'm not really sure why he thinks this is so much fun. This is probably the only picture out of 50 that I liked a little bit... :)
Eyan is ALWAYS grumpy at Breakfast, we aren't really sure why, he wakes up on his own in the morning but by the time breakfast is ready he is a terror! Cahlin is such a good brother to be sitting that close to him at breakfast time!

Aren't they just cute!! I love how big Cahlin is getting! It's so cute to see him have fun time with Dad!

This kid is awesome. He's slowly getting better at getting rid of his cheesy smile... this one is a mix.. :)

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Haha, Eyan's face says all but what a brave guy Cahlin is.