Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sharks



So I had a request from my sister in-law to preview my playdoh sharks! And I have nothing else to do all day long then entertain my sons so we decided to make some sharks yesterday for Aunt Lynette to see. I have no idea why we have to make sharks he just really likes them I think it is from watching Nemo. Now... I have never been known for my artistic side( I think you will all see why) :) and these sharks are very sad. But Cahlin knows they are sharks and he has a great imagination! Which he has to use a lot with these poor creations!Oh and the little sharks aren't sharks they are fish! :) Don't laugh to much ( my cats are way worse!) :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha cute sharks! he sounds like such a creative little boy!

McKenzie said...

I think your sharks are cute! Isn't it great that all you have to do all day is play with your boys? I think it is!

Alan and Lynette said...

LOL!!! Those are GREAT!!!! You're artistic talents are better than mine! Poor Jake is going to have to be happy with snakes ...that's about as far as my artistis talants go:) Thanks for the pictures!

Alan and Lynette said...

I'm also pretty impressed that C will keep the playdoh colors separate! What an impressive little guy!

Alan and Lynette said...

Oh yeah...71 days til Breaking Dawn...are you having trouble sleeping at night?!? So exciting:)