Monday, May 26, 2008

Addicted

So I was sitting here in my little chair reading about everyones updates and updating my own blog when I looked at my sister in-laws page and she had this quiz to see how addicted to blogging you are! I was excited to see that she was pretty addicted! So I was curious to see how addicted I am! I am not suprised by the number I actually thought it would be higher! It was a lot of fun to admit that I really like my new little hobby!
65%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Online Dating

2 comments:

Liz said...

One more comment....Your new blog background is sooo cute! And I love the music! You'd think since I'm a blogaholic I would have fancy things too, but I don't :( I'm too lazy!

Josh and Amber said...

I'm a little to afraid to take the quiz. Mine would probably say 100% addicted! lol!! That's what it feels like anyway! I like your new background as well too! It's looks GREAT!!!