Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tag...I'M it!!!

I was tagged by Amber!

Four jobs I have had:

1) Arctic Circle: I worked here all through High School. I was so embarrassed that my parents made me work there at first! But I got a lot of my friends to work there too! So it was like having a party every night after school! You can all guess what I did there. Nothing to demanding! Just filling peoples orders! Plus it was great I got free Ice Cream whenever I wanted!

2) Intel Representative: This was my first job after I moved to SLC. I was living with Jeff and Liz and they were the best!! They would drive me to work and come pick me up even though they were super busy! I was on out-bound calling and I loved it! I had my little pitch memorized so I would call people and tell them how to update their accounts and the whole time i would just mess around on the internet!

3) Gold's Gym Playroom: I worked here after I had Cahlin because it was a job and I could take my baby! It was great! I was so paranoid that he was going to get sick so I would clean every single thing that the kid touched! After a little while I was promoted to the manager of the playroom. It was fun but it is a lot of responsibility for not a whole lot in return. I found myself wrapped up in paperwork all day long and I never got to be with Cahlin. So it was like Cahlin was in daycare and that broke my heart. When Kevin started selling Alarms last summer and we had to move to Baltimore I quit working. It has been so nice to actually be able to have a true relationship with my kids!

Four movies I have watched more than once: I have this really bad habit of watching movies over and over and over again! I will watch a movie until I can't stand to watch it anymore. So the list is HUGE! Among my favorites to watch a lot are: Sweet Home Alabama, Step Up, Dirty Dancing Havana Nights, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.

Four Places I have lived:

1) Rigby, Idaho: I lived here up until I was 17. I loved growing up in a small town. It was always so much fun to know everyone that you passed on the streets!

2) Salt Lake City, Utah: I moved here after I graduated. Kevin and I got married and stayed in SLC. So we have lived here for 4 years off and on.

3) Baltimore Maryland: We lived here for 4 months last summer for work. I do not recommend Baltimore to anyone! I hated it there. It is very dirty and the people are SO MEAN! I was so happy when I got to leave!

4) Los Angeles, California: We lived here for about 2 months last fall for work also! We lived in Hollywood Hills! It was so much fun to drive down the streets and spot celebrities! It was also a lot of fun to drive up next to imported cars! I am not even going to try to spell any of the fancy car names! We got to go to the beach a lot and it was really nice to have 6 months of summer last year!

Four Places I have been:

1) Niagara Falls, New York

2) Mexican Riviera: ( Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta)

3) Disney World

4) Nauvoo, Illinois

Four people who email me regularly:

1) Katy Jones

2) Kevin's parents

3) Jeff and Liz

4) Spam!( They just love me!)

Four of my favorite foods:

1) Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

2) Cheesecake

3) Chicken Alfredo

4) Chocolate

Four places I would like to visit:

1) Italy: I have wanted to go here my whole life!

2) NYC: Yes I live right outside of it and I have yet to go there! I have lived here for a month! That's what happens when you have two kids!:)

3) Australia

4) Ephrata, Washington: It's where Kevin was born and his grandparents still live there. His mom is also buried there. I have been married to Kevin for 3 years and I haven't been there once!

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:

1) Breaking Dawn!!!!!:) ( Twilight book)

2) Twilight the movie!!:)

3) Buying a house.

4) Living in Idaho.

( Yes, I am a Twilight freak. And yes Those are in the right order! Man I need to get my priorities straight!!) :)

Four friends I am tagging!!

1) Lynette Gifford

2) Liz Hughes

3)Heather Antis

4)McKenzie Hegsted

I love you all!!! Have fun!:)

2 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

What do you mean yours won't be as interesting!! Your tag was great! I learned a lot! I'm a big Twilight fan too, as I'm sure you know the movie trailers on my blog lol!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

McKenzie said...

Thanks for tagging me, now if I can only figure out what to write! We will see what I come up with...