Monday, May 26, 2008

Jones Happenings

Well the Jones family had a pretty good weekend! Nothing to crazy happened but we had a good time. Kevin came home from work on Friday and packed the diaper bag and had the office girl come over to babysit Cahlin and we went to Made of Honor! It was such a cute movie! I really really enjoyed it! Then on Saturday he came home with roses! It was so sweet! Kevin is not big on getting flowers he would rather spend his money on other things so it was quite the surprise! Then we went to the mall for dinner and we got Kevin new shoes! Yesterday was our very first Sunday going to church as a family of 4! It was quite the experience! I think I might have sat through 20 minutes of each class! Between feeding Eyan and taking Cahlin to the bathroom every 1/2 hour that doesn't leave much time! Our ward was really friendly and we are very excited to be able to get to know the members! Oh and yes we are potty training Cahlin! So far it is going pretty great! He is catching on really well and I am so proud of him! Any time someone is at our house and he needs to go potty he makes them come into the bathroom to see what a big boy he is! We are going to have to kick that habit sometime soon!:) But it is cute to see him so proud of his accomplishments! That's all folks nothing more to report on! Our camera is acting funny so I don't have any new pictures but hopefully I can get Kevin to look at it soon! I hope this finds everyone doing well!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Kevin is so sweet! We haven't been on a date since Alison was born. I better go talk to Jeff! I'm laughing that you are more addicted than I am!!!! HaHa! And...I just read that you'll be moving to I.F. when you are done. Part of me is VERY sad, but I also know that it will be good for you guys to settle down. Having you up there will get us to visit the fam more often I guess! Good luck with the potty training. You don't need it because you're such a good Mom, but even we are still having issues with Kyle. Probably just because of little sister being here, but who knows! I hope you can get pictures up soon! I love seeing your cute boys!!!

McKenzie said...

I'm glad that you are all doing well and have had such a fabulous weekend! It's so nice to have such a thoughtful husband. Good luck with the potty training. Liam has been informing me when he needs to go so we are hopefully starting that this week if all goes well. Keep us posted on what you are up to!