Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Goof Ball

Cahlin is my favorite little 2 year old! He is so crazy he is always doing the weirdest things. At church on Sunday his nursery leader brought him to Sunday School because he was stinky ( Kevin go the honor of cleaning him up) :) and when Kevin got out to the hall Cahlin says " Dad I'm not stinky it's just gas! Do you have gas in your tummy?" I don't know how Kevin answered and I don't know why Cahlin would decide to say that we don't usually talk about gas! The day before I put gas in the car, maybe that is what he was referring to! No one will ever know.
The growth on Cahlin here is his stuffed giraffe, Jeffery! He loves to stuff him down his shirt it drives me nuts half of the necks on his shirts are stretched out because of it!

Cahlin and Mason were playing the game Elefun and they don't ever really play the game they just put the nets on their heads and chase the butterflies around. At least they have fun! That's all I ask for!
A couple Sundays ago we had a BBQ at a park and it started to rain. There was tons of mud and my son was drawn to it! He had mud all over his face his hair was wet and he was covered in sweat from running around AND he stepped in a huge pile of mud and his shoes were covered in mud! Oh the joys!

1 comment:

Josh and Amber said...

He seems like such a fun little boy! Crazy and funny! He's a cutie britt!