Thursday, June 19, 2008

Steak


I made Kevin a mans meal for dinner on father's day. Steak and Potatoes. I NEVER make steak I don't like to eat it and I don't like to make it. I hate the bones and the fat! And I won't eat it if it is pink at all! But I figured I could make it for him once a year! Here he is eating his lovely dinner and I know I am a dork using wine glasses but I think they look cool! And of course Kevin HAD to have milk! He is a Jones through and through!:) Cahlin and I had gatorade in ours!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you don't like steak! you're crazy!

Josh and Amber said...

I love your new background and header! And you don't like steak! Crazy! I love steak, with pink in it too! haha! That's sweet of you to make it for him! And I think the wine glasses are a nice touch!