Friday, July 11, 2008

I hope they call me on a mission...

This morning we were just hanging out on Kevin and I's bed. I was feeding Eyan and Cahlin was jumping on the bed. Cahlin had just helped me clean up Eyan's drool and he was putting the burp rag back on the nightstand and he fell and skinned his chin.
Later we went down to the Lobby because they serve breakfast. So ate up and then went on a walk around the complex. When we were just about to our house we passed a lady in the hall. She asked what Cahlin's name was he started to tell her his life story. ( He tells everyone that he talks to everything about his day.) Anyways, he says " I hurt myself and it's ok because Jesus helps me!"
As you can imagine Kevin and I swelled with pride. Our little Missionary in the making! I can't wait to see what this little guy becomes!
Of course when he watches his scripture movies he doesn't dwell on the spiritual parts he just dwells on the stabbing. He gets very upset when Lamen and Lemuel are mean to Nephi. For a little while he ran around saying" I know you plan to kill father!!"
I love that little boy so much!!! :)

1 comment:

the h fam. said...

hahaa!! i know you plan to kill father.... that's so funny!! i want to meet the little dude!