Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Funny Things

Kevin sees some pretty funny things when he is out on the doors. I have never seen living environments like I have when we have been out here on the east coast. Kevin is going to get some pictures of the neighborhoods for me soon but here are some random things that he has seen...Basketball a la ghetto... a plastic crate with a hole in the bottom atached to a slab of plywood, and nailed to a telephone pole


The little kid is going to the bathroom on the sidewalk. And the guy doesn't have a shirt on! I guess when you have to go..you have to go! :)

This one is my favorite! Everyone has a pitbull here. They are such scary dogs. People say to Kevin all the time " I don't need a security system I have a dog." mmk...

3 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

LOL! I love those! I love reading your posts becuase it's like I can hear you talking! I miss you guys!! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks:) Yippee:)

Alan and Lynette said...

I love that missionary story! There's no option for me to leave a comment on that post...wierd... Anyway...you guys are amazing parents! Good job teaching him...

the h fam. said...

i hate those pitbulls with aids!!!