Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kirin's Visit






My Nephew Kirin came to stay with my mom for the week and my mom ended up having to wokr most of it. So he got to hang out with the Jones gang for most of the time. I felt bad I wasn't very entertaining. He is pretty quite so I had to really push to get some of his personality to come out. We decided that it would be fun to take him up to Mesa Falls. He acted like he really enjoyed it, we kind of got in a water fight and I don't think he has ever seen anything like those falls, they are huge! He doesn't like to have his picture taken and I was taking alot. I think he was about to hurt me! So most of the pictures that I actually did get were of his back!
My Dad's side of the family were all going camping up at Warm River for the week and so we decided to take him up with us. He had a good time just floating down the river. I don't think he has ever done that so I think it was quite the adventure for him!
He also has never feed a baby, so one night I decided I would test him out. I let him feed Eyan a bottle! He was terrified you could see it plainly on his face! Poor kid. He was so stiff Eyan could hardly eat! He eventually calmed down a bit but then it came time to burp him and I decided to give the poor kid a break. The next day I let him hold him and he was ok with it but then Eyan spit up on him and then he would hold him again! Poor kid!
Overall we had a great time and we hope that he did too! We can't wait to spend more time with him in the future!

No comments: