Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Warm River





Every Summer my Dad's family takes a camping trip up to Warm River. ( About 15 minutes outside of Ashton.) It is such a fun place to go camping. The river is never very deep and the current isn't very strong so it is great for floating! Cahlin and I had a great time floating down the river. He was very excited to always be in the water. He first day I could hardly keep him out! He also was very excited about the HUGE sticks that he kept on finding. The camp site was at the base of a mountain so he kept on insisting that he climb it. Of course all most every time he did he would fall and hurt himself.
I had a great time I actually got a little sun! Woohoo! Yes, I hung out at the pool with Cahlin in New Jersey and I came back to Idaho pasty white. It is very sad. I also enjoyed donating my blood to the cause of Mesquitos. They very much enjoy my blood. I guess it's just because I am so sweet!:)

No comments: