Sunday, August 17, 2008

Buds

Lately Cahlin has been really excited about Eyan. There for a long while he didn't really have anything to do with him. The past few weeks he has been singing to him and trying to make him laugh. He is always wanting to hold him too. Yesterday they got to wrestle for the first time. I would just lay Eyan on top of Cahlin and he would try to get up. It was pretty cute. Tonight we were in the car and Eyan was crying. Cahlin sat there and said " Calm down Eyan" for like 15 minutes. He is such a great brother! I am so excited to see them in the future!

2 comments:

McKenzie said...

That is so cute! I'm glad that they get along well and that Cahlin is trying to be a good big brother. I hope Liam will be!

kajones said...

They are such cute boys!! I love that picture of them.