Monday, August 11, 2008

Trees

Kevin's parents plant a tree in their yard every time one of their kids have a baby. This was the first time that we got to see Eyan's tree and Cahlin is now taller than his! That probably won't last for long though! It's so sweet that his parents have such a cute tradition! We are so blessed to have them in our lives! We love you Grandma and Grandpa Jones!
Eyan's little tree. His plaque hasn't been put up yet but it will be soon.


Cahlin with his tree.Cahlin's Tree
I love these cute little plaques that they have!
Grandma and Eyan with his tree.

5 comments:

Liz said...

That is probably the COOLEST little tradition I've heard of! Your in-laws are so cool!

Kendra said...

That is a really cute tradition! I am SOOO glad that you have a blog too! It is the BEST way to stay in touch!

Zajanc Family said...

Your boys are getting so big! And that is a neat tradition, I really like the plaques

Kendra said...

My last name is Elliott. And if you ever send a message to Shawna will you please give her my e-mail address so that I can get an invite to her blog? it is:
kelliott826@gmail.com

:) I can't figure out any other way to contact her. Did you hear that we might be having a dance team reunion in December? I am REALLY excited!! I think it would be so cool to get together and watch some of our old routines and videos and all that.

Anonymous said...

that is such a cute tradition!