Monday, August 11, 2008

Cousins

This weekend was the first time that Eyan got to be with his 2 cousins that are his age! Jacob and Sienna! They were all so cute and it's amazing how 2 months age difference can make! Cahlin also got to be with all of his boy cousins! He had such a great time! I could hardly pull him away from all of the fun!
All the boy cousins! Jacob, Caloway, Cahlin, Kennin, Bridger, Eyan.
All three babies! All of them were so happy! It was a miracle!
Eyan on his blanket that Grandma Jones made for him! We love our Grandma so much and she always makes the best blankets! Thanks Grandma!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

My little Payton has 2 cousins his same age. They are all within 2 months of each other too! It is so much fun for them! Hey--it sounds like you are back in town now! We should take our kids to the park sometime! They would have SO much fun!! I will send you an e-mail on myspace with my number--call me when you have time.

kajones said...

Eyens smile is so cute in the baby picture. I am going to work on my blog tomorrow!

The Black's said...

oh look at all those Jones' babies. They are all so cute. It sounds like you guys had a fun weekend. Heard about the surprise from Kevin. So much fun!!!