Sunday, August 10, 2008

Jones Weekend

This weekend we have been up in Bozeman Montana. We have been having a great time. It has been so much fun to see Cahlin play with his cousins. It has also been fun for Eyan to be with his cousins that are his same age too! Kevin's Grandparents from Washington were able to come down too. It was so great for them to see Cahlin again and to meet Eyan. Cahlin had such a good time jumping on the tramp. He has gotten so much better in the short time that we have been here.
Kevin's family kept on rubbing in that my husband was not with us. I was starting to have a really hard time. I wasn't being very patient with Cahlin and my nerves were just shot! Saturday afternoon I was taking a nap in the camper with the boys and people kept hitting the camper with balls and making noise so my patience was just about up! When all of a sudden someone opens the door! I was so mad I was about to yell at whoever was about to wake up my kids. As I looked over I realized that that someone was Kevin!!!
He and his family had surprised me and bought Kevin a plane ticket to come out for the weekend! I hadn't realized how much I really missed him. I just held on to him and cried! Needless to say the weekend had a much better outlook for me! Even though Kevin has to go back to New Jersey in the morning I am so glad that we got to be with him! We only have 2 weeks left!

2 comments:

McKenzie said...

What a wonderful surprise! I was excited for you when I read it. I'm glad that Kevin was able to come visit and that you are down to 2 weeks! It's so exciting!

Liz said...

I started crying and got chills when I read this!!! I'm so happy he got to come home, and how cool that it was a surprise! I can't wait to see all of you again soon!