Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Short Hair



So I decided this week that I wanted to cut my hair. I was just going to cut it but then my mom told me to go to the Beauty College and it was only $25 to get a cut and color! Can't get any better than that! So here are some pictures of my new self!
Brittney with nasty dead and dry hair! After the stylist washed it I had to brush it out because she was so afraid she was going to hurt me because it was so tangled!

The new and improved Brittney! I was lucky I did this with Kevin gone because he is always against me cuting my hair! I am really happy with the way it turned out!

4 comments:

Savannah said...

You look great! I've been considering cutting my hair, but trying anything different freaks me out, so I probably won't. :) Dan's always against me cutting my hair, too, which might be why I'm so paranoid about it!

Mindy R said...

I love your hair! I think it turned out great, and I think Kevin would totally approve.

McKenzie said...

Your hair is so cute! It sounds like you have been having a fun time here with your family. Warm River is always lots of fun. Hooray for summer!

Anonymous said...

love your new hair!!