Tuesday, August 5, 2008

~Breaking Dawn~

It has finally arrived! I have been waiting for this book to come out since last October! My sister Heather and I went to the Midnight release party at Barnes and Noble the night before it came out. We had a great time getting our face painted and talking with other fans. I am proud to say that my addiction to Twilight could be a lot worse and I am really not as pathetic as I thought I was! There were some very crazy people there. One girl. actually had an IV and a hospital gown on to act out when Bella is in the hospital at the end of Twilight! I just wore my normal clothes!
I finished the book last night at about 12:30 am. I am pleased to say that I LOVED the book! It was amazing! Stephenie finished everything off perfectly! I couldn't have asked for it to be better! All though I must say I am sad that it is the end. I think I could read about Edward and Bella's story for at least a couple more books. Breaking Dawn is easily my favorite in the Series. If you have yet to read it I hope that you are pleased! I give it two thumbs up!!

2 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

I'm almost finished with the book! I'm into chapter 31! But I have to agree with you! I LOVE IT! I think it's my favorite of the three! I have more to go, but I really like how stephanie is ending the saga!! I didn't go to any of the midnight parties, but I bet it was fun!

Anonymous said...

i absolutely loved breaking dawn too!! it far exceeded my wants and expectations. stephanie meyer is a very, very talented writer! i was sad to finish the book at the same time because i'm not ready for the story to end. at least we still have midnight sun. can't wait for brisingr from the inheritance cycle to come out next month too! you excited?