Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Roll Over

Eyan has mastered the roll over! He is pretty quick at it too! I am so excited to see him grow and get mobile. It has been harder to see Eyan get bigger than it was Cahlin. With Cahlin I was so excited for the next thing and I rushed him like crazy. ( It didn't matter though he still did everything when he felt like it!) With Eyan...I just love him being this cute rollie pollie baby! I'm not ready to have him crawling and being a kid! It makes me sad!
Starting the roll.
This kid is quick, I couldn't even get a transition picture!
TA DA!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable! he looks so much like you!

Liz said...

Yeah for Eyan! Cute new blog background!!!

the h fam. said...

TA DA!! he's cute!!

Kendra said...

Oh yay!! It is sad when they start doing things like this because it means that they are getting bigger, but it is also so much fun because they are so proud. You can see it in his little face how proud he is that he rolled over!! He is such a doll. It reminds me of my little guy when I look at him because Izaac is just a bald as Eyan. :) I LOVE babies!!!!