Thursday, September 4, 2008

Birthdays

Okay, so in our family we have about a million birthdays in September! It is so crazy! When I decided that I wanted to do a post for the birthdays at the beginning of this month I was super excited. Then I looked through all of my pictures and I don't have a single one for two of the people!!! I am sooo bad about taking pictures with other people! I will have to be better.

September 1, was my older brother Robert's birthday. He is 24!! Geez, it's crazy how we are all getting so much older! I make fun of him though because I will never be as old as him'!! haha! We love you Robert and we hope that you had a great birthday with Sabrina. We miss and love you and can't wait till we can see you guys again!
September 3, was my sister in-laws birthday Liz!!! Happy Birthday! I still haven't called you yet. But it's on my list of things to do today! You are the greatest. You are such a good friend and an amazing mom!! Hopefully we can see you all again soon and I hope that your birthday was everything you hoped it would be!
Today, September 4, is Kevin's older sister Lynette's birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!! We love you!!! You seriously rock! It was so great to see you in August. You guys are always the best at letting us stop and see you when we are driving that way! Next summer we will have to come out to Kansas just for you guys! You are such a great mom! Jake is a lucky boy! Have a great day but don't have TO much fun!!! :) ( we will call you too!)
We love you all and hope that this next year brings you joy and happiness!

As I was writing this I realized that I missed Robert's wife Sabrina's birthday! It was the end of August but I can't remember exactly what day. So I won't make a fool of myself and put it down! She was in Europe on her birthday... so I had a good excuse for not calling her! Anyways... we love you Sabrina , you are the greatest! Have fun with Burt and keep him out of trouble!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Thanks Brit! You're sooo sweet!

Sabrina said...

Thanks..FYI July 30th