Monday, November 3, 2008

Crazy 8's

I was tagged by Jess! :)sorry it's taken so long!

8 things I am obsessed about right now:
1. Painting my toenails
2. Getting Eyan to sit up on his own
3. Reading Brisingr
4. Organizing
5. Making your mark in the Scriptures
6. Actually my life is quite slow right now so that's all I can think of!! sorry!

8 words or phrases I use:
1. Hey Handsome!
2. You're not listening
3. How do you ask?
4. Nice!
5. Goodness Sake!
6. Sounds good!
7. cool
8. Calm down please!!

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Bachelor
2. The Biggest Loser
3. So you think you can dance
4. Scrubs
5. Americas Next Top Model
6. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
7. Wipeout
8. Prison Break

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Went to Church
2. Got spit up on..a lot
3. Took a nap
4. Picked up my sisters house
5. Looked at baby pictures of Eyan and Cahlin
6. Hung out with Carmen and Eddy
7. Had a nice chat with Kevin
8. Laughed and Laughed and Laughed

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Olive Garden
2. Pita Pit
3. Cafe Rio
4. Garcia's
5. Subway
6. The Pie
7. Arctic Circle
8. La Pizzeria

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Our family living together under the same roof again!
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. Making snowmen!
5. Twilight movie
6. Kevin getting better and better at his job.
7. My mom to get home from Hawaii
8. Having my own house!

8 Things on my wish list:
1. New Scriptures
2. Kitchen Aid
3. Go to Alaska
4. Go on a cruise to the Caribbean
5. A House
6. New Twilight book ( I lost my old one!)
7. For my life to be normal again
8. An Infinity QX56

I tag...
1. Trisha
2. Dawn
3. Sabrina
Have fun guys!!! :)

3 comments:

The Adams Family said...

BRAT!!!! :) Tag ...I am it HU? :)~

Katy said...

You lost your Twilight book!! That's like losing your right leg!

Trish said...

Brittney, Thank you. I am just now reading this. Sorry! Abby and I will each do one for family night. I was happy to see that you laughed and laughed and laughed. :)