Sunday, November 9, 2008

Moving

Well, we have done it! We are finally a family of our very own again! We haven't had our own place that we were actually paying for since April. And we haven't lived in something that was just ours since July and we have spent about 2 months since July apart. So, needless to say we are VERY happy to finally be all together! We are in Pocatello and we are renting a townhouse right now. It is awesome! I still don't have a memory card for the camera so please wait just a little longer for me to get one! Kevin is close to work now so he can really start working hard and focusing on work. And I get to be with the kids everyday! We are very excited to be a family again. It really feels nice to have all of our things again. It feels like it used to.
Eyan also just got a jumper! He loves it! It is sooo funny to see him jump and Cahlin just loves to supervise. We usually have to tell him to not swing the jumper or tell him he can't get in as well! Eyan can also get up on his knees now! I have to admit after going through how crazy it is when they start crawling and walking, I am not encouraging it at all!! But I know he is ready to bust a move! Hope everyone is doing well!

7 comments:

Trish said...

I am super, duper, crazy, excited for you guys! Yaaaa! I wish you could hear me! Soooo happy for you and your family. Go get that memory card for pete sakes. Tell your 3 boys hi for us. Love, Trish

McKenzie said...

That is so exciting! Moving is hectic, but I bet you are so happy to be back together again in your own place. Yay!

Josh and Amber said...

I'm so happy for you guys and that your finially in your own place again and most importantly together! I bet your little boys are gettin so big, so yes go get that memory card;)!! Good luck with everything!

Little Family!!!! said...

Oh we are so happy to hear all the good news!!! We have been praying and praying as I am sure everyone has and it looks like it paid off. Good Luck with everything in Pocatello!!!

The Adams Family said...

Brittney- I am so happy and excited for you. I can understand how being on your own as a family can help in gaining happiness. We are longing for the same thing. We have been in my father in laws house for a year now and I am waiting to see the light at the end of our tunnel. Sounds like you have two little movers and shackers on your hands now too! Good luck! :) XOXOX

Zajanc Family said...

I'm so happy for you!

Sabrina said...

Party!! It is always nice to have your own space and something to call your own. Now have fun unpacking.