Monday, November 3, 2008

Lost things...


I am always losing things. It makes me crazy. I can't find the binki, I can't find the socks, I can't find the fingernail clippers, I can't find my phone! It's the story or my life. Anyways, the newest lost item is my memory card for our camera! No one knows where it is! So, until I find it or until we suck it up and buy a new one I have no recent pictures! So here is what has been happening in our life for the past two weeks!
We have been spending the last couple of weekends together as a family and we have been having a great time! Kevin and I went to a Haunted Theatre and I almost died, I haven't watched a scary movie since " The Grudge".So, I was not used to this sort of thing at all. I was so scared that I almost started to cry. I wanted out sooo badly but they wouldn't let me out. Kevin and I actually sat in one spot for about 10 minutes while the freaky people tried to calm me down!( I know I'm am sad) :) Anyways, I still have a hard time being outside when it's dark. It will probably take me a year to get over this horrifying event.
We also were able to go to Kevin's cousins straw maze in Rexburg! We loved it! It took us 51 minutes to get through. We actually found the beginning again after about 25 and I wanted to be done because we were getting frustrated. But Kevin insisted that we finish so we went again. It was funny because Derek kept following us around and laughing that it was taking so long! But it was great we liked it more than a corn maze!
We have been able to spend time with our kids and focus on being a family again. We are looking forward to being a family again. We are looking into moving to Pocatello for Kevin's job within the next couple weeks.
Life is better, we still have our problems and we are trying so hard to remember what is most important. But, in the end we just have to remember what the Lord wants for us.

1 comment:

Trish said...

I'm sorry your losing things! It's hard when you haven't had a permanent home in a while. I am glad to hear that will change soon. The haunted house! I am so sorry and I can relate. I don't watch scarry movies ever! And I wouldn't dare go to a haunted house anymore. It is giving me the creeps right now. AUGH! So sorry for you!