Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm here!

Ok, so...I know that everyone has been wondering what happened to me. Well, just to let everyone know I am still here! I didn't die, and I didn't fall off the face of the planet! I will be honest with everyone I have been having a really hard time and I am very confused.
Kevin and I have been taking a break and I have not been living with him. I have made mistake after mistake and I have hurt alot of people that I love. I don't know exactly why I have done the things that I have done but they have been done. And the only thing that I can do now is look forward.
I know that the LDS church is true and I believe in the healing power of the Atonement. I only hope that I can take charge and use it. I am trying so desperatly to make my life and my family better. Please, know that I love you all and I have appreciated all the concern and love that you have given me. Hopefully, things are on the way up and they can only get better! I love you all and PLEASE keep my family in your prayers!

9 comments:

Kendra said...

I am GLAD to hear from you! I did thought you might have died...I even checked the obituaries. You and your family are in our prayers.

The Adams Family said...

Hey Beautiful. I am so glad you came home. I LOVE YOU! I wish you and your boys luck. Please call if you want to talk~ 321-984-1637.

P.S. I know a really good movie that brightened Russ and I up. See my blog under the post "Love Dare" (if you haven't already) then watch the trailer... If you dare :). XOXOXO

Sabrina said...

I believe you have the strength to do what you need to. I love you! I will be taking you up on the chat and help with the pics.

Zajanc Family said...

I am so glad you are ok! I hope things will get better. We'll remember your family in our prayers.

Trish said...

I love you Brittney! And Kevin and Cahlin and Eyan! Find strength on your knees. Love, Trish

Savannah said...

Your testimony was beautiful. Thanks for uplifting us even when you're feeling down. Good luck to you!

Jessica said...

Britt...I am so glad to hear from you! I was wondering how you were doing! I tried to post a comment the other day, but my computer was being weird! You are such a sweetheart, and please let me know if you need anything else! You, Kev and your boys will be in my prayers and thoughts! I have always loved you like a sister, and please know that I am here for you, to offer whatever I can! Love ya' You were truly one of the very few people I wondered about after high school! And I am so glad I found you! ....P.S. I hope I didn't sound to cheesy! But I meant every word!

cierasmom said...

Hey Brittney, just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking of you and your family a lot. I believe in you and your ability to do the right thing for you and your family. Healing takes time but can make you stronger. Please email me or call anytime. We love you.

Lori said...

Brittney, life is hard, confusing, blessed, joyful....everything. It is a fight to the end. None of us totally live the beautiful life we post on our blogs, and your honesty wakes us all up to what is truly important. You are worth the fight, and I know what tough stuff you are made of. Keep your head up and don't give up on yourself, you are important to your Heavenly Father! I love you!