Wednesday, November 19, 2008

*~ tWiLiGhT~*


Ok so anyone that knows me KNOWS that I am a Twilight FREAK!!! I have read the books more times than I can count and I can tell you every single detail of every book! When I get together with most of my friends and a lot of my sister in-laws one of our favorite topics is Twilight. I have gotten so many people to read them. I consider it my duty to get people involved in the Twilight world! When I see my sister in-law Katy most of our conversations include Twilight and then we can't stop talking about it!
So, in honor of my Twilight addiction I changed my blog to all things Twilight! I am kinda worried about the movie. I don't want it to be to different from the book and I think that it is. I can't wait to see it though and I will be buying it I am sure and I am sure I will buy the soundtrack too! Like I said I am a Twihard and I can't help it I love all things Twilight!!! I know I am a retard but, I can't help it! I just love the books and Stephenie Meyer is seriously the best writer ever! These are the songs from Stephenie Meyer's playlist for the book and I loved them all! The first song is my favorite I think that it goes along with Bella and Edward so well! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Liz said...

You ARE a freak, but I love you! And I love that you have a passion for something! Can't wait to see you and your fam! Maybe I better re-read the books so we can have a decent conversation!!! :)

Katy said...

I do love your salute!! And I am freakish about Twilight. Did I tell you I got an Alice hat? When are you going to see the movie. I have to work opening night. Bummer deal huh? I think the previews look awesome. I hope it is good!! the interviews with the actors were kind of lame.

Trish said...

Wow. Holy Cow. Nice. I wanna go read it again right now. Cool background. And killer music. Thank you for converting me Brittney. Just looking at your blog makes me want to see the movie. It's going to be good. No actor could live up to our expectations of Edward. But I am going to go to the movie and enjoy it!

Sabrina said...

You are to funny. I can't wait to go and see the movie. Maybe Robert will have to suffer and see it with me. haha. great theme to have for the blog. :)

Unknown said...

I'm way excited to see the movie :) I've forced David to read the first book so he's gonna come with me to it. When are you gonna see the movie?