Monday, November 17, 2008

Weird Kid

Cahlin has been making us laugh quite a lot lately. This weekend we had Heather's kid staying with us. (Piper and Levi) And the kids had a great time. They decided to start sliding down the stairs but the carpet would give them burns on their tummies so I let them put their feety pajamas on the boys were both putting their trucks inside their pj's and sliding down the stairs and then they would play at the end of the stairs. Then pack them back up inside and slide down again! I am proud at hos resourceful they were. :)
Also, Cahlin has been into having us treat him like a baby. He will sit in the stroller or whatever and cry, say da da da da or whatever he has heard Eyan do. The other night he said he was a sad baby and he needed a binki. So we gave him a binki. He wasn't too excited about having it in his mouth but it was pretty funny. It made me sad to see Cahlin in his stroller from when he was a baby. It's fun to see him grow but it is sad that it's so fast. I love my kids. They are always making me laugh!

6 comments:

the h fam. said...

hahah that's funny! i want a binki!! he's a cutie! you seem like such a good mom!

Trish said...

Brittney, that is too funny. They do have great imaginations don't they? I can't wait to see them for myself next week!

Liz said...

What a nut!!! I can't wait to see you all next week either!

Unknown said...

Christmas music, Oh no! I thought it was a rule that you couldn't start until after thanksgiving :) Though
Walmart isn't heading that rule either.

the bigger family said...

brittney,
you don't know me but i grew up with kevin.
you have such a darling family! your boys are a perfect mix of both of you!

kendra [heap] bigger

Cody and Jill said...

Yeah i do watch the new 90210 it is okay we live in Cictor and so there is not much to do around there so TV is great so i try to have somthing to watch through out the week


i know how you feel about thanksgiving needing to be here already. it seems like it has taken for ever .