Monday, December 29, 2008

9 months & Cakes


First on the list of events is that Eyan is offically 9 months old!! I can't believe it! Where does the time go! He's the sweetest little guy ever and we love him to death!

Also, just a little fun fact about something that I really enjoy doing! I LOVE to make cakes! Kevin's mom always did fun decked out cakes for him and his siblings for their birthdays. So I decided that I would carry on that tradition and I love doing it! Cahlin's first cake was really hard and it didn't turn out super cute. I don't have any pictures of it except on an old phone. I need to get the pictures off of it. But his second birthday his cake was Lightening McQueen and then for his 3rd birthday it was Spiderman. My niece and nephew had birthday's this month and I did their cakes as well! Here are some pictures of the cakes! My nephews cake was McQueen also. You can tell which is Levi's because it looks way better than Cahlin's did.Levi's cake is the one with the orange stars all around it. Give me a break tho! Cahlin's McQueen cake was the 2nd cake I ever did!

14 comments:

the h fam. said...

i never knew you could make cakes! those look awesome! i can't even get my brownies to look right!! way to go britto!

Trish said...

Oh my heck Brittney! First of all, Eyan is so cute, especially with his Daddy. And those cakes! They look very professional. You can't even tell that they are cakes!

Trish said...

BTW, Abby and I love your "Get the party started" music. Clay even asked us to turn it up. :)

Zajanc Family said...

Your cakes are awesome!!! Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up, maybe next time the weather won't go crazy...

Mille said...

Do you use digital scrapbooking? How the heck do you make such cute photo pages and stuff? You totally gotta teach me!!!
Love the cakes...love the kids!! You did awesome Britt!!

Mary Child said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Child said...

I had to delete my last comment b/c I am so tired that I made a mistake too lame to leave..

I was trying to say that the cakes (and the scrapbook page) are AWESOME!

That is such a cute, fun tradition Brittney.

VERY IMPRESSIVE!

Sabrina said...

That is awesome. I didn't know you had a hidden talent. They look super cool!! Go MOM.

Kendra said...

Wow! So, I am totally impressed that you can make these cakes! They look fantastic! And, you have 2 kids!! How in the world do you keep them out of the cakes?

Lori said...

I am not surprised that you are talented, Brittney. I already knew it! Thanks for your comments, take care of yourself!

cierasmom said...

How very awesome Brittney!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Those cakes look great. That's awesome that you can do that, I'm sure your kids really love them (or will really like them when they get older) :)

Kendra said...

Yes I am bringing my kids tonight...I may regret it, but we will see!! Yay I am excited to see you and let our boys play together!!!!

Kendra said...

I had the same problem at the reception! I didn't want to wrestle my kids with all those people. We sat down for long enough for Payton to get up, walk over to Izaac in the car seat and tip him upside down. So, at that point we decided that it was time to go :) We will get together some time!!!!!