Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mike and Trina blessed their baby Brynlee on Sunday also. So there were tons of people at their house and it was great fun! These are pictures of the afternoon.
Everyone's shoes.
Kevin and Lynette. I love this picture!
Dylan Jones. This is Kevin's cousin. He is the nicest kid ever! I have known him for a while now and I just love it when we get to see him. He looks just like his older brother!
Cahlin sat on Grandma's lap for like half an hour! I couldn't get a very clear picture. But he was so sad he wouldn't smile at all. He really loves her so much!
Kevin's sisters. They are all so beautiful!!

Later on in the evening we had a Christmas Devotional put on by one of Kevin's siblings teachers from College. Then we did a the Christmas story as a play..

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Sounds like it has been a really crazy week or two for you guys! It looks like so much fun though! I bet that your kids had a blast! I especially love the picture of the baby in the Boppy and Eyan and his cousins (I am guessing they were cousins) sitting around. How cute!!! You guys have some really cute Christmas traditions! You will cherish those for a long time to come! Sounds like your family is amazing. I can't wait to see you tomorrow (I am assuming you are coming to Cierra' shower) :) love ya Brit!!!!!